Owl

Wednesday 2 October 2013

My experience with Isagenix

So let me say upfront - I am no affiliated with Isagenix other than being a user of their products.  Wanted to get that out of the way so you know that when I start to gush about my experience with their stuff, you'll know it's cause I really like them.

A friend of mine introduced me to their products a few years ago, particularly their 30 day cleanse.  I was skeptical - when I thought of a cleanse I thought of drinking nothing but juice and needing to be very near a bathroom at all times.  Was not thrilled at the idea of putting my body through something so drastic - and for 30 days?  Wasn't sure.

Lisa, the friend who introduced me to the products, convinced me to go to an information session.  Truth be told, what I was really interested in was to see how the products would taste.  If I was seriously considering it, it better taste darn good!  And it did!  I signed up and did my first 30 day cleanse that year.  Here's the thing - the program was shakes for 2 meals and you get to eat a sensible meal (plus all the other good stuff you take).  Within the 30 days, you do 4 "cleanse" days where you are drinking no shakes but more liquid.

So here's the thing...it was hard initially.  But the truth is it was more a mental thing than the program.  Small changes allowed me to fit the cleanse into my life - and I felt amazing after it was done.  More energy, food tasted better, didn't need as much coffee in my life.

I'm just about finished by latest 30 day cleanse...and I did it this time while I was training for a 5K.  It makes my mornings super easy to be able to throw a shake together as I'm running out the door - in fact I've decided to keep this part up outside the cleanse.  Oh and did I mention you get to eat chocolate?!  They are called Isagenix Delights and they are an amazing dark chocolate treat for when you need a boost.  I'm sure there is a scientific reason they let you eat chocolate, but really I'm all about being able to indulge once in awhile...and these little treats let you do this!

I have become a firm believer in these products - by far the best tasting protein shakes and protein bars I've ever had (chocolate tastes like chocolate!) - and the fact that I have a Coach who I can ask questions too (and who keeps me on track with her encouragement) makes the whole experience a good one.

Remember - like anything else you get out of it what you put in.  It takes some willpower to stick to it, but the beauty is even if you deviate from it, you can get right back into it.  If you want to chat more about the company and their products, or you want to see if the products are right for you, you really should get in touch with Lisa (http://LiveHappyHealthyNow.isagenix.com).  She is awesome, honest and can help set you up on your way to detoxing your life :-)  I know I thank her for introducing me to Isagenix!

No comments:

Post a Comment